Contact Centre Supervisor needed for the responsibility of managing a team of Call Centre Agents.
The numbers usually range between eight and twelve.
If you work as a call centre Team Leader, your day-to-day activities may include:
- Having “morning meetings” to ensure your team know what their objectives are for the day
- Call-listening and providing feedback to Agents to help them understand where they can improve
- Taking charge of any serious issues with call-escalations and looking out over your team for when an Agent may need help
- Providing ongoing coaching and development of your team
- Monitoring and driving your team’s performance, usually against a set of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Preparing reports for your Line Manager on performance against these KPIs
- Ongoing motivation of your team to help keep a positive mindset and customer-focused attitude remains throughout
- Being a strong on-hand manager to support for your team members